Membership: Information and Resources
CCSA membership benefits include critical advocacy support, valuable networking opportunities, a variety of operational and support programs and discounts for services and products charter schools already use.
- Workshops, meetings and webinars free to members
- Charter School Resource Library including hundreds of members-only resources and templates on daily charter school operation topics
- [Communications & Community Outreach] to tell your school's story through free, ready to use resources(/operating/outreach/)
- [Special Education Guidance] including a variety of toolkits and topics to assess your school's options(/operating/special-education/)
Replication Support and Development Resources
CCSA can help you replicate your program, giving a quality school option to more students.
- Technical resources such as petition development support and compliance review, workshops, templates and toolkits to assess readiness for replication.
- Strategic guidance including mapping, growth plans, organizational growth and other critical local supports as you add schools.
- Access to Grants (for key geographies) such as the High Quality Grant Program.
CCSA helps you understand your school's needs and progress.
- Snapshot Reports: Free tools to understand your school's academic progress including Academic Accountability Report Cards.
- School Self-Assessment Portal: A one stop shop intended to help school leaders reflect on school operations, governance and finance and then access resources tailored to your school's needs. This portal is aligned to the 8 state priorities and helps with the development of your school's LCAP goals.
Publications and Newsletters
CCSA keeps members up to date.
- E-newsletters including the Weekly Member Digest, Capitol Update, and the Families Newsletter.
- CCSA's print publications focusing on financial management, procurement and ways to save. Our feature publications include a Buyer's Guide and the Charter School Financial Management Guide .
CCSA facilitates critical connections with vendors, parents and charter leaders like you.
- Online Vendor Member Directory: Easily find businesses and nonprofits that offer products and services specific to your school's needs.
- Local Member Engagement Meetings: Network with local leaders and connect on regional issues
- Charter Nation: Build your long-term civic engagement program to help your school community become informed charter advocates
- CCSA Families: Empower parents to be effective advocates for your school. (Available in select regions.)
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need:
From Our Blog
February 16, 2019
In preparation for a strike by the Oakland Education Association (OEA) in the Oakland Unified School District (OUSD), CCSA has
February 14, 2019
The 26th Annual California Charter Schools Conference will feature over 150 breakout sessions, poster sessions, plenaries, networking opportunities and more!