"Why Data Matters: CALPADS, LCAP, LCFF and More" Workshops End this Week
February 25, 2018 Are you responsible for the many facets of data reporting, including CALPADS, attendance, and LCFF calculations for your school and want to better understand how CALPADS data are used by federal and state agencies?
From data collection to how funding is generated through LCFF and several federal grants and entitlements, the experts from FCMAT will take you through the essentials including timelines you need to know about to maximize revenue in these in-person workshops.
Topics to be covered include:
- CALPADS data timelines for submitting information throughout the year, such as initial filing, amendment windows and certification.
- How CALPADS data are used for funding, accountability, state and federal reporting requirements, research and more.
- The essential nature of CALPADS reporting for English learners, students eligible for free/reduced price meals, and foster youth, which results in the unduplicated count critical to the LCFF funding model.
- Important connections between average daily attendance reporting and LCFF data collection.
- Ed-Data: a powerful tool that provides comprehensive data about K-12 education in California. Learn how to use this information to better understand how your LEA is performing.
- Discussion of the major components that affect the LCFF calculation, and where to gather this information.
- How organizational coordination and collaboration are key to successful reporting and maximizing revenue to support the students who need more assistance.
- How the California School Dashboard connects to the LCAP and what state and local indicators are reflected.
Register for these in-person workshops, below: