Free ICT/STEM Workshop Series
June 12, 2017 The 2016-17 State ICT Project, offered by Placer County Office of Education and funded by the CDE, presents a FREE ICT/STEM Workshop Series.
Date and Location:
June 23 & 24 at the Fresno County Office of Education
June 29 & 30 at the Orange County Department of Education What: TWO FREE days of professional development developed for ICT teachers with a CTE credential. Teachers will be provided with innovative resources and curricular options to expand and support their ICT pathway, as well as resources to connect their ICT pathway with STEM courses, industry and higher Ed. This is a one-time only event available through grant funding; this will not be available next year.
Participants will receive:
- Two FREE days of Professional Development.
- Raspberry Pi equipment and electronic resources to take back to your classroom.
- Best practices and resources for developing and sustaining a high quality, data driven ICT pathway
- STEM resources /connections to engage with core math and science
An accepted application is required to attend this workshop series.
- Fresno series: application due by June 12th. Selected Participants will be notified on June 15th.
- OCDE series: application due by June 16th. Selected Participants will be notified on June 19th.