Registration Open for June Regional Meetings
May 25, 2017 Your regional meeting is right around the corner! Don't miss this unique opportunity to connect with charter leaders in your region and CCSA team members to discuss your local needs and ways to best support your schools. If you have never been to a meeting before or are a veteran regional meeting attendee, you will gain valuable insight and knowledge to continue your daily efforts in serving your charter community.
- Do you have questions about the new state dashboard?
- Are you curious about the Governor's May revisions to the state budget and how it impacts your work?
- Do you want to network and share best practices with your colleagues?
- Have you been wondering about what's happening locally and want to find ways to engage?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, there is a regional meeting just for you! Take 1 minute and register for your meeting today. Mark your calendars and come out to connect between now and June.
REGISTER FOR YOUR LOCAL MEETING
- May 31 High Desert Regional Meeting
- June 1 Riverside Regional Meeting
- June 1 Orange County Regional Meeting
- June 6 San Diego Regional Meeting
Northeast and Central Valley
- June 1 Region 6 Charter Leaders Meeting (Modesto)
- June 6 Region 7 Charter Leaders Meeting (Fresno)
- June 5 Region 2 Charter Leaders Meeting (Paradise)
- June 13 Region 3 Charter Leaders Meeting (Sacramento)
Mark your calendars and register today!
Reminders and updates will be communicated in the Weekly Member Digest and through the online event registration portal. You should also feel free to reach out to your CCSA regional advocacy contact.