Don't Miss CCSA's April LCAP Basics Workshops!
April 8, 2017 Struggling with the new LCAP dashboard? Want some assistance in how to use LCAP to tell your school's compelling story? Come get hands-on assistance from the experts at the Charter School Management Corporation (CSMC). This workshop will cover:
- How to Integrate Budget and LCAP--Planning, Development, and Progress Monitoring
- LCAP Evaluation-Heightened Scrutiny from Authorizers and Auditors: Behaviors and Trends in the field
- Highlights of CCSESA (California County Superintendents. Educational Service Association) 2017-18 LCAP Approval Manual
- Overview of New and Improved LCAP Template from the CDE and how it makes your job easier.
- All the financial and budget numbers you'll need; where to find them and why.
- Expense tracking-Best Practices
- Keeping Stakeholders informed of LCAP progress: info graphics and executive summary options
- How to Guide: Tell Your Compelling Story about Student Achievement and Everything Else
- Conceptual Model: STATUS AND CHANGE; Distance from Level 3
- New Accountability Metrics and Dashboard Fall 2017 Dashboard Release
- Process and timelines for when schools will receive this information - what data/years will be included
- School Options for Self-assessment on Local Indicators
- Narrative vs. Reflection Tool; Surveys
Local Indicators vs. State Indicators: Strategies The LCAP Basics Workshop will be held in person on the following dates and at the following locations and times:
April 25: Los Angeles, 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM, CCSA Office Conference Room
- April 27: Oakland, 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM, CCSA Office Conference Room
- May 1: San Jose, 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM, Santa Clara County Office of Education
For questions or more information, please contact email@example.com