New California Charter Schools Financial Management Guide hot off the presses!
March 31, 2017 The new edition of the California Charter Schools Financial Management Guide is now available and highlights several financial management issues that are crucial for charter school leaders and boards to consider, including:
- Data-driven Dollars: The Importance of Free and Reduced Lunch Data
- Local Control Funding Formula: Getting the Most from LCFF?
- Evolution or Revolution? What New E-Rate Rules Mean For Your Charter
- Financial Implications of Common Core
- The K-12 Audit Guide: Navigating State Compliance Requirements and Don't Forget the Feds
- Budget Planning For New Charter Schools