Share Your Feedback on CCSA's 2016-17 Draft Accountability Framework
April 16, 2016 CCSA's straightforward and transparent Accountability Framework provides all charter schools with tools to examine their individual performance, and also helps present a clear picture of the performance continuum across the entire movement.
We want to hear from you!
- Preview a draft example of what the Academic Accountability Report Cards will look like.
- Share your feedback on the draft report card by completing this short survey.
View your 2015-16 Academic Accountability Report Cards
- Last month, you should have received your school's preliminary results on CCSA's Minimum Academic Accountability Criteria via confidential email.
- If you did not receive your results, please email email@example.com.
Take Advantage of Free Tools
- Snapshots: Explore CCSA's snapshot reports that show how your school is performing on critical measures of student achievement. Visit http://snapshots.ccsa.org to see all of the reports available on your school.
- CCSA's Self Assessment Portal: Log in today to track your school's progress, access informative data reports, and use hundreds of pre-screened resources. If you don't have an account yet, just email firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't delay.
- For more information, including answers to Frequently Asked Questions and the history of CCSA's accountability efforts, visit www.ccsa.org/advocacy/accountability.
- Read this Update on CCSA's Draft Academic Accountability Framework in a message from Malka Borrego, Chair, CCSA Member Council and Founder/Chief Executive Officer, Equitas Academy Charter School.