Workshops, Summits and Networking Events...Oh My! Make the Most of CCSA Conference 2016
January 25, 2016
CCSA's Annual Conference will make its return to Southern California March 14-17, 2016 at the Long Beach Convention Center.
Winter Registration Deadline extended.
Haven't registered yet? There's still time to save! Register now for conference 2016. You don't want to miss the largest annual gathering of charter school professionals in the state. Take advantage of discounted rates including savings for members and groups of 3+ or 10+ extended until January 29. Why Wait? Pay with a PO Number and you won't owe anything until March 2016.
Spend your time in Long Beach learning, sharing and networking with many types of programming and events.
Bolster Your Conference Registration by Adding a Pre-Conference Workshop.
Arrive Early to Conference & Attend a Pre-Conference Workshop offered on Monday, March 14. These pre-conference workshops are $75 for CCSA non-members, $50 for CCSA members and FREE for CCSA school developer members.
- Public Charter Schools Grant Program (9:30am-5:00pm)
- Planning for E-Rate (9:30am-5:00pm)
- How Do I Handle That? Conflict Communication Skills for Education Professionals (1:00-5:00pm)
Want to participate in one of these great opportunities? Register now or add them to your existing registration by re-accessing your registration using your last name and the registration confirmation number you received on your confirmation email. Can't remember your confirmation number? Call our office at 800.280.6218 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Registration in a pre-conference workshop or school tour does not include participation in the rest of the conference taking place March 14-17, 2016. To attend the entire conference, purchase of a full conference registration is required.
Engage in Focused Programming by Participating in One or More of These Unique Formats
- Board Member Governance Summit will be held on Tuesday, March 15 and will provide focused content, best practices and tools for success for new and veteran charter school board members.
- Teacher Summit will be held on Tuesday, March 15 and Wednesday, March 16. This summit features focused content for new and veteran teachers.
- Deep Dives Tracks consist of breakout sessions that are offered a three part format with content that builds in each session. These sessions provide an opportunity for you to dive deep into a particular subject matter.
- New in 2016: A focus on integrating STEM
Don't Miss these Exciting Networking Events During Conference.
- Welcome Reception: Kick off your conference experience by picking up your registration materials early and attending CCSA's popular Welcome Reception on Monday night.
- Wednesday Evening Event: This year enjoy a live cover band, hip environment and more.
- CCSA Hosted Networking Breakfast: Enjoy a warm meal while networking with colleagues and discussing the hottest topics in the charter movement. The breakfast will be followed by our exciting closing program featuring a panel discussion moderated by Soledad O'Brien, Award Winning Journalist, Documentarian, News Anchor, Producer and Philanthropist.
We'll see you in Long Beach!
Follow Us and Share using #CCSACon