Media Workshop: Sharing the Charter School Story in San Diego - Oct. 29
October 16, 2015 Interested in learning how to share your charter school's unique story for maximum impact in the community and the media? Please join CCSA for a FREE Media Workshop on Thursday, October 29 that will cover the following topics:
- Understand how the media works and how to leverage it to showcase your schools story
- Bust charter school myths and develop strong messages that effectively promote charter schools in San Diego
- Learn how to jazz up and increase your social media presence
- Maximize your school's website so it stands out
- Hear from media pros about best practices to raise your school's profile in local publications
- And so much more!
Special guest speaker is news and education reporter Mario Koran from the Voice of San Diego.
Thursday, October 29, 2015 from 11 am - 2 pm
Lunch and refreshments provided.
Angels Foster Family Network (in Kearny Mesa)
9295 Farnham Street, Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92123
Angels Foster Family Network is located on the 2nd floor and is accessed by walking up two flights of stairs (no elevator available). Please let us know if you need assistance accessing the location.
Parking is available directly across the street at 9326 Farnham Street between 9256 Farnham and the Plaza.
Registration is limited to 30 participants. Sign up today!
For additional information, please contact Miles Durfee, Managing Regional Director, Southern California.