Media Workshop: Sharing the Charter School Story in Oakland
June 23, 2015 Interested in learning how to share your charter school's unique story for maximum impact in the community and the media? Please join CCSA for a FREE Media Workshop on Tuesday, August 11 that will cover the following topics:
- Understand how the media works and how to leverage it to showcase your schools story
- Bust charter school myths and develop strong messages that effectively promote charter schools in Oakland
- Learn how to jazz up and increase your social media presence
- Maximize your school's website so it stands out
- Hear from media pros about best practices to raise your school's profile in local publications
- And so much more!
Tuesday, August 11
11 am - 2 pm
Los Angeles Conference Room
1001 22nd Avenue
Oakland, CA 94606
Lunch and refreshments provided. Free parking available onsite.
For additional information, please contact Hilary Harmssen, Managing Regional Director, Bay Area: email@example.com.