Announcing CCSA's 2015-16 School Self-Assessment Portal
May 11, 2015 CCSA's 2015-16 School Self-Assessment Portal, available now, is your one stop for assessment, data and resources!
The Self-Assessment Portal can help you identify your school's strengths and plan for needed areas of growth in the coming school year.
- 2015-16 School-based Strategic Planning Resources
- High-quality College and Career-Readiness Resource Providers
- LCAP Tools to Strengthen and Measure School-based Goals
- Common Core Tools to Increase Student Achievement
2015-16 Portal resources target the unique needs of your school and enhance your school accountability efforts.
- Develop goals aligned to clear metrics, actions, and anticipated costs.
- Benchmark your school's annual progress toward your Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP).
- Store evidence of your school's LCAP progress in one place.
- Measure school climate.
- Engage students and parents using best practices.
Email email@example.com to get your log-in information today!