Free NWEA Webinar 4/21: Understanding MAP & Smarter Balanced Data
April 17, 2015 Don't be caught by surprise. Be prepared for proficiency shifts when you attend this free webinar from the Northwest Evaluation Association (NWEA).
During the 45-minute webinar, NWEA will share how Measures of Academic Progress® (MAP®) users can use preliminary Smarter Balanced data to help prepare for proficiency shifts. You will:
- learn how the interim cut scores were created
- see examples of proficiency projections in Math and English Language Arts/Literacy
- discover what you might expect your state's proficiency rates to be for each subject and grade
- hear where to find key resources
- understand how MAP can provide reassuring information about student growth even during times of transition