Finance Academy Coming Soon!
January 6, 2015 Back by popular demand, the California Charter Schools Association is again offering our one-day Finance Academy, in partnership with FCMAT. This in-person workshop, offered in the Bay Area, Los Angeles, Sacramento and San Diego, will assist charter schools and developers in all phases and areas of financial management. Designed for schools that are working toward long-term sustainability, the Finance Academy is highly recommended for charter school board members and business managers, and schools working with business service providers.
Topics the Finance Academy will focus on include:
- Budget Development
- Cash Flow and Funding Sources
- Data Management and Reporting (including CALPADS)
- Fiscal Policies and Procedures
- Fiscal Oversight and Accountability
The Finance Academy will be held in person from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm on the following dates and at the following locations:
- February 3: Los Angeles County Office of Education
- February 12: Sacramento County Office of Education
- February 17: Santa Clara County Office of Education
For questions or more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.