Requesting Prop. 39 Facilities? New Office Hours for Pro Bono Legal Help
October 8, 2014 The deadline for Prop. 39 facilities requests for the 2015-16 school year is November 1, 2014. To assist member schools with requesting and securing facilities under Prop. 39, CCSA has partnered with experienced law firms to provide free legal help to CCSA members. Pro bono assistance includes review of your Prop. 39 request and subsequent correspondence with your district. To receive free legal help, submit your draft Prop. 39 request to us by October 17, 2014.
CCSA's Pro Bono Review Team will also be available to answer your Prop 39 application related questions on the following days/times:
Sarah Kollman, Esq., Young, Minney & Corr
(916) 468-9813, access code 517#
- October 14: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- October 17: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Nicolas Watson, CCSA, Senior Facilities Advisor
(857) 232-0725, access code 48487
- October 13: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- October 16: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
In addition, CCSA has a variety of resources available on our website to assist charter schools with the Prop. 39 process. We encourage you to take advantage of the following resources:
- General information about the Prop. 39 requirements, eligibility criteria, and request process.
- On demand training video: "Acquiring Facilities Under Prop. 39"
- Sample Template Request Form and Instructions
If you have any questions or would like to receive additional information, please feel free to contact us at Prop. 39.