Strengthen Strategic Planning in This Critical Transition Year
April 27, 2014 CCSA has launched the new School Self-Assessment Portal, a major benefit for charter members available at no cost! School leaders need a tool that helps them quickly and effectively evaluate all areas of their school program, from safety and finances, to curriculum, staff and instruction.
The School Self-Assessment Portal is the first step to strategic planning for the coming school year!
- Find out how your school compares to other schools.
- Zero in on your school's top areas for improvement.
- Access high-quality resources and templates, all in one place.
- Help your school transition to the Common Core.
- Prepare for WASC accreditation and MORE!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your log-in information today!
"My school is using this tool to help direct long-term strategic planning as well as to help inform day-to-day decision making," said Casey Taylor, Principal/Superintendent of Achieve Charter School of Paradise.