Charter School Facilities Survey at 21st Conference + Chance to Win!
February 20, 2014 CCSA is partnering with the Colorado League of Charter Schools, Momentum Strategy and Research, and the National Alliance for Public Charter Schools on a U.S. Department of Education National Charter Schools Facilities Initiative survey. The survey gathers research and quantifies charter school access to adequate educational facilities space and funding.
The survey has two parts:
- Part 1 is online and addresses General Facility Information and Facility Expenditure and Revenue
- Part 2 is onsite in which we will send someone to measure your Facility and Instructional Spaces
Learn more about the survey from representatives from the Colorado League of Charter Schools, Momentum Strategy and Research at the 21st Annual California Charter School Conference, March 3-6 in San Jose by either:
- Visiting CCSA's conference booth #715 in the exhibitors hall
- Stopping by Salon V in the Marriott Hotel, where you will also be able to take the survey and schedule an onsite visit
- Submit a pledge card by Wednesday, March 5 to take the survey and be entered for a chance to win one of four $50.00 gift cards courtesy of Cunningham Group Architecture, Inc. (Pledge cards will be available at the CCSA booth and in the conference registration bags.)
In order to make this a successful endeavor in California your participation in the upcoming survey will be essential. We would like to achieve an 85% participation rate for this national initiative and we need your support! Learn more and start survey.