Register Now for CCSA's Pre-Conference Public Charter Schools Grant Program Workshop!
January 31, 2014 The California Charter Schools Association is proud to announce the return of a one-day Public Charter Schools Grant Program Workshop on March 3 from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.The workshop is chock full of trainings and resources, to help your new school access funds through the Public Charter Schools Grant Program.
Described by previous attendees as "great information that is immediately applicable and can be included in the charter petition," these workshops will provide your school with the governance and fiscal management training required by the PCSGP! The workshop will cover the following PCSGP RFA related topics:
- Attorney panel discussion and Q & A on governance and fiscal legal issues
- Teacher evaluation, professional development, recruitment and retention
- Financial Management and Data Management presented by FCMAT
- Date: March 3 from 9:00 am - 5:00
- Location: San Jose Convention Center during the 21st Annual California Charter Schools Conference. Registration for the conference is *not *required to attend the PCSGP workshop.
- Cost: $50 for CCSA members, FREE for CCSA Developer Members and $75 for CCSA nonmembers.
Register today! (corrected link)
For questions or more information, please contact email@example.com.