Tips: Submitting Workers Compensation Claims

  • Print

October 23, 2013 At CharterSAFE we receive many questions about workers' compensation claims. Below are a couple of quick but very important tips about reporting such claims.

  • Workers' Compensation claims must be reported to CharterSAFE by the injured worker's supervisor or Human Resources Department, not by the injured employee. (MORE)

Read the rest of the article on the CharterSAFE website