Member-Get-A-Member Campaign: Earn $100 Off Your CCSA Dues
September 6, 2013 Are there any impactful charter schools in your region or network that are not yet members of CCSA? Those peers are missing out on important updates, resources and being a part of the larger movement. Get involved in the Association's Member-Get-A-Member campaign to bring them into the fold, and as a thank-you your school will have the chance to take advantage of exclusive CCSA discounts and benefits!
For each of your referred schools that joins CCSA by September 30, your school will receive the following:
- $100 off your school's 2014 CCSA membership dues
- Entry to win a 2014 California Charter Schools Conference hotel and registration package (a $1,000 value)
- An exclusive offer package from our Charter Advantage partners: Hertz Furniture and One Call Now featuring special discounts
- One entry to win a new iPad courtesy of One Call Now
- Review the list of non-member charter schools in your region.
- Know a school (or few) on the list? Refer them to become CCSA members by completing the form on the back of this flyer. Nomination(s) due: Monday, September 16.
- CCSA will contact the school(s) you nominate, sharing an introduction to member benefits. We will also provide you with information to help ensure that they join.
- For each school you refer that joins the Association before September 30, 2013, your school will receive exciting member benefits, including $100 off your annual CCSA membership dues.
One thoughtful email is all it took for the Classical Academies in San Diego, CA. Their Executive Director Cameron Curry used the Member-Get-A-Member Campaign to contact Sean McManus of the California Academies of Arts & Sciences (CAAS), who as a result signed up all seven of his schools for CCSA membership! Thank you Classical Academies, and welcome aboard CAAS!
Your school can enjoy the same rewards as Cameron's schools, and your support of CCSA's Member-Get-A-Member Campaign will make all the difference as we work together on behalf of all California charter schools during the 2013-14 school year.
Questions? Contact CCSA Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-411-CCSA(2272).