CCSA Answers: Enrollment by a Family Member other than a Biological Parent

  • Print

June 6, 2013

Question: Can a student be enrolled in a charter school by a family member other than a biological parent?

Answer: Only legal guardians have the authority to enroll a student. If the family member is not the student's guardian, then the school will need to have the enrollment authorization form signed by a biological parent or other legal guardian.

Find more reference materials, resources and templates in our online Charter School Resource Library. Still can't find what you need? Contact the CCSA Help Desk with your question.