Nov. 15: C.A.S.H and CCSA Collaborate for Facilities Workshop
November 5, 2012 This workshop, cosponsored by the Coalition for Adequate School Housing (C.A.S.H.) and the California Charter Schools Association (CCSA), will assist school districts and charter schools in addressing critical facility issues.
The focus will be on building successful relationships between charter schools and school districts, as well as with developers and maneuvering local governmental permitting agencies. State agencies will be available to provide updates on current funding and legislative issues. In addition, operational cash flow opportunities through private companies for facilities will be discussed.
Topics to Include
- California Charter Schools Association
- California Department of Education School Facilities and Transportation Services Division Update
- Office of Public School Construction and State Allocation Board Updates
- Operational Cash Flow Financing
- Building Successful Relationships
- School Districts and Charter Schools
- Development Projects and Charters
- Occupying Existing Buildings: Building and Zoning Codes
- School Tour
Registration Fees for November 1 Workshop (includes lunch, refreshments, and handouts)
On or Before November 14: $145 (Members), $170 (Non-members)
On-Site: $185 (Members), $215 (Non-members)
Thursday, November 15, 2012
8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
High Tech High Media Arts
2230 Truxtun Road, 3rd Floor
San Diego, CA