Check Out the New and Improved Families That Can Website!
March 29, 2012 We are excited to announce that we have relaunched the Families That Can website which is designed to better serve our members and parent advocates. Besides having a great new look, the improvements to the site include:
- A completely bilingual interface - see site in Spanish
- More interactivity with Facebook commenting (See example!)
- Sign-up box on every page making it easy for people to sign up for our action alerts and e-newsletter
- A new and improved Training section, featuring lots of great content from the CCSA advocacy tool kit in both English and Spanish
- A section specifically for school leaders where they can learn more about FTC and sign up to partner
Has your school signed on to partner with Families That Can? Families That Can is part of CCSA, educating, empowering and mobilizing charter school families from across the state. Find out more about how Families That Can can help engage your parents to support your school!
Also be sure to sign up to receive the free monthly e-newsletter, action alerts and invites to parent trainings in your area!