Sept. 19: Charter Employee Services 101 Webinar
September 22, 2011 Have questions about professional liability insurance? Want to know who you should call if you have a problem?
Take full advantage of your Charter Employee Services (CES) benefits plan by attending a quick and user-friendly 45-minute webinar! The CES 101 webinar will be hosted by CCSA and experts at the Association of American Educators (AAE) and will answer frequently asked questions such as:
- Why do I need professional liability insurance?
- What is covered by the individual professional liability policy?
- What do I do if an issue comes up this school year?
- Who do I talk to if I just have questions?
- What does it mean to have Employment Rights Coverage?
The webinar will also review the teacher scholarship and classroom grants program available to individuals enrolled in CES--a great resource for additional classroom supplies or conferences during these difficult budgetary times. Please bring your questions and attend this important event. We look forward to talking with you!