Stay in touch with your legislators and representatives. Most elected officials have e-newsletters and maintain a presence on social media; visit their websites to find out how you can stay connected.
Each Californian is represented by a State Assemblymember and State Senator. Each year, they vote on dozens of bills affecting charter schools, and hear from thousands of constituents - make sure you are one of them
- Find which legislators represent you and your school
- Would you like to set up a visit with your legislators? CCSA can help.
- Visit the California State Assembly website to learn more about their work
- Visit the California State Senate website to learn more about their work
- Watch legislative hearings and debates on the budget and legislation throughout the year
- The Office of the Governor serves all Californians
In Congress, each Californian is represented by a member of the House of Representatives, and California's two Senators. Congress acts on federal funding for education and changes to federal education policy each year.
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need:
From Our Blog
February 16, 2019
In preparation for a strike by the Oakland Education Association (OEA) in the Oakland Unified School District (OUSD), CCSA has
February 14, 2019
The 26th Annual California Charter Schools Conference will feature over 150 breakout sessions, poster sessions, plenaries, networking opportunities and more!